Comments from Teacher Using Unit(Junior History Press received the following unsolicited testimonial from a middle school teacher that had used the Unit Study Guide and Book for several classes.)
" I am a teacher at College Park Middle School and I used your materials for presentation to my gifted and talented students in the 6th, 7th, & 8th grades. Following is a concise critique of the material:To Books Available on the Hunley
- Overall the information was excellent.
- The Sections were well organized, very clear, and easy to follow.
- I would love to see more websites especially related to local culture of the 1860's.
- This manual was a great starting point for my students to learn about the Hunley and the Civil War.
- I would definitely recommend this manual.
(Ms. Hankins can be contacted at 3752 Humbert Road, Johns Island, SC, 29455)